Loving the leastVision
Our vision is to empower people who have been marginalized & forgotten in the Philippines to transform their own communities through hope in Jesus.
Our mission is to facilitate church planting by nationals amongst the poor in the Philippines.
Luke 4: 18 & 19
The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the Poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favour.
We have two guidelines for everything we do, it must be:
1. Culturally relevant
2. Nationally sustainable
We are involved in:
– Learning the Culture & Language
– Evangelism & Discipleship
– Translating Bible Studies into the local dialect (Ilonggo)
– Teaching English
– Bible Studies
– Meeting practical needs
– Life skills training – Budgeting, Marriage, Parenting, Flourish Program
– Involved in activities of local church
– Community Needs Analysis & Planning
– Leadership Training for church leaders
– Medical Work
a) Training medical staff on benchmark standards of health care
b) Education for the poor – Tuberculosis, basic hygiene, wound care, nutrition
c) Pregnancy – Anti-natal, Labour and Post-natal care
d) Respiratory Disease